Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fundraising Update

To date I have raised $2,641 of $7,000! I am so thankful to those of you that have contributed so far. Please try to come out this Saturday June 30th to Strawberry Fields in Poulsbo for the Play for Change Jamboree. The proceeds go towards sending me to Nicaragua with the non-profit Soccer Without Borders. I will be in Nicaragua for 11 months and will be working with girls ages 7-21, using soccer at a tool to create community, mentorship and change. I will be leaving July 9th to Boston for one week of training and on July 15th I will be flying down to Nicaragua. I still need to raise $4,359 in order to stay for the 11 months. If you cannot make it to the jamboree this weekend please consider donating, every bit counts and a donation will change so many lives. Thank you for your support!