Monday, August 20, 2012

A "me" update

I haven't been doing a great job taking pictures of me here, it's hard when I am facilitating activities and working with the girls. But I do want to share with you all that I'm doing really well! I love Granada and the way that it is connecting me to the World, to God and this life. What a once in a lifetime opportunity to live and immerse myself in a different country and to serves others. I'm learning so much about myself and the nature of volunteer work...it's incredibly filling and requires a lot of faith. Thank you for the family, friends and community members that have supported me financially, emotionally and mentally so far...it's only been close to 2 months 9 more to go! This is a beautiful place and God is showing me all his glory in the this experience. Pure magic.