Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Milagro's Birthday!

Yesterday was Milagro's birthday. I got her a little book with some classics, The Jungle Book, Cinderella, Pinocchio etc. She flipped through it said thank you and ran into her house. Not even realizing that there was a possibility that she can't read, later I asked her if she could read, she responded no. So I asked her if she wanted us to read it together, that I could read it to her...she said no thanks I don't want to do that. I was so confused...I asked her, but you like the book and she was like I love it. hahaha. It didn't really matter but I didn't understand her logic, 8 year olds! She had a little party with her family with a pinata and some food. And later that night I came home to find her, Ana, Idania, Andy and Gabriel throwing paper around on our porch dancing and celebrating...the cutest.