Monday, November 5, 2012

Ha double LL O ween

I though I would be able to escape Halloween this year but nope! We hosted a Halloween party last week. The girls looked awesome and always love to dance and eat candy. Being with the littles, I HAD to dress up so I went simple and was a black cat or maybe a panther...and Hassell was a hippie, Kelly a goofy boxer (actually couldn't tell what she was trying to be haha), Flaca the Grimm Reaper, Cesar a werewolf and Techo uhhh he had some face paint. It's no where near as popular to dress up and get candy from house to house and often people don't like the idea of halloween parties because of religious beliefs but we just had a good time, dancing and spending time together. Definitely had one of my 9 year old tell me how to dance better. Here's some pictures of the girls in their costumes...