Saturday, February 23, 2013

How you can support

Dear friends and family,

You may have seen that I still need support to finish the last 4 months of my commitment with Soccer Without Borders. If you would like to make a donation the best way to do so is by purchasing a SWB T-shirt by donating $28 (link on the right side bar) and emailing (madeliene.hernandez@gmail.com) me your address, preferred T-shirt and size (S,M,L,XL) and it will be mailed to you shortly. 

If you don't feel like you need a Tshirt but would like to make a donation amount of your choice you can do so through the same link on the right side bar. 

Thank you so much for all the support I have received throughout the year. It has blessed so many lives and I'm excited to come home in June to share this journey with you all.

Love, 

Mady