Monday, December 10, 2012

A Taste of Nicaragua Dinner

Would like invite you to spend an evening of trying Nicaraguan foods and sharing photos from my time here. Please let me know if you can make it and family is welcome just as long as you let me know how many people you will bring. I'm excited to be coming home tomorrow and hopefully seeing you there. It will be a night of sharing stories, about living in Nicaragua, learning Spanish and the customs of this country and I hope that you will be touch in the way that this community has touch my heart. If you are not able to make it please consider donating to my next 6 months of service. So far I have raised $266 of $1700 and need to raise the remainder of the funds by January 1, 2013. All donations are tax-deductible, so consider my service in your end of year giving! Thank you!